[title size=”2″ content_align=”center” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]Privacy & Cookies[/title]
In this section we report how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult and disclosures relating to the handling of Cookie.
This is information is given to those who interact with web services of the Software Products LTD Italy telematic access starting from ‘address: www.softpi.com (o www.softpi.it which is the same).
Information about the article 13 of Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and Information processing cookies (into force on 2 June 2015)
1. Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data provided by you and / or inferred with browsing the Web site is directed to the achievement of the following goals:
– Allow access and browsing the Site, as well as anonymous statistics on the use of the Site, to check for proper operation and to ascertain any responsibility in case of crimes committed during navigation;
– Provide the registration service on the Site;
– Provide the services offered by SOFTPI.
2. Information processing cookies
SOFTPI sis committed to protecting your personal information and this document is intended to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we use it.
What are Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website’s server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the contents.
It contains some anonymous information and allows the web site to remember certain information.
The cookies used on the Site are either persistent (ie remain stored until they expire, on the hard disk of the personal user / visitor’s computer) that session (that are not permanently stored on the user / visitor’s computer and disappear with the closing of the browser).
Identify it at the time of authentication on the site. In this way SOFTPI can provide recommendations on products, display personalized content, to provide other features and personalized services;
Provide content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on the site. Advertising defined according to your interests is subject to your preferences;
Keep track of preferences you marked;
Keep track of items that are stored in your shopping basket.
The different types of Cookies
Navigation cookies or session: used for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user;
Analytics: if used directly by the site operator to collect information in aggregate form to the number of users and how they visistano the site;
functionality of cookies: allow the user browsing the function of a sert of selected criteria (eg .: the language) in order to improve the service.
Aimed at creating their user profiles and used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same part of surfing the net.
Here is a list of cookies used on this site:
– Google Analytics
How to control the Cookies
You must accept cookies in order to visit the site?
No, not necessarily. You can disable cookies, including those used by our web site, simply by deactivating the function of cookies in your browser, or not giving explicit permission to use. However, some parts of the site, as well as other websites, may not work properly when this feature disabled. For example in case of access to the private area, the website could not proceed in the absence of authentication provided by cookies.
Where you can find more information about cookies
3. Treatment and Security Modes
The processing of your personal data may consist, in addition to their collection, their recording, storage, modification, communication, cancellation.
The treatment also can be made with or without the use of electronic means by dedicated personnel.
The data shall be kept in paper and / or electronic / computer science / optics and for the time strictly necessary to the fulfillment of the purposes of paragraph 1, in accordance with local regulations.
In relation to your personal data SOFTPI we will adopt all the instruments that guarantee security and confidentiality, in accordance with the provisions of the Code. In particular they will be taken all the technical, informational, organizational, logistical and procedural safety, as required by the Code, so as to guarantee the minimum level of data protection provided by law.
In addition, the methods applied ensure that access to data is allowed only to persons involved in the processing by SOFTPI.
4. Data collection
With regard to the transfer of personal data to inform you that:
computer systems and software procedures used to operate the site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols; mere access to the Website, therefore, involves the acquisition by SOFTPI data relating to you; certain personal data relating to you are required for registration on the Site and the refusal by you to provide it before you finish the registration process.
5. Communication and dissemination of data
The personal data collected for the achievement of the purposes of paragraph 1 above shall not be communicated or released to third parties.
Under the law, you are entitled, among other things, to:
- – Obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data that concern you and their communication in an intelligible form;
- – Obtaining, from the Data Controller or Data Processor, as identified below:
- Indication of the identity of the data controller and / Responsible / s, and, where appropriate, of the representative designated by a foreign subject to data processing in Italy;
- Indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to which the data can be communicated or who may become aware of them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- – Get:
- The update, correction or integration data concerning you;
- The cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;;
- The attestation of the fact that the transactions referred to in points (i) and (ii) above have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless in which this requirement proves impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- – Object in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of your personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
- The processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised either directly or through his representative in the manner provided by law.
To exercise the rights listed above, must make a written request, by regular or electronic mail, to the owner of the data treatment.
7. The owner of the data processing
Holder of the data is the SOFTPI, in its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office at Via Arno n. 108, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Florence, Italy.