Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of the regulation (EU) 2016/679 – GDPR and Cookie treatment information
This section reports the general information on how to manage this website in relation to the processing of personal data of users who access it, the usage of cookies and the processing of data of users who subscribe to the newsletter service.
This information is given to those who interact with the Software Products Italia srl’s Websites (hereinafter, SOFTPI), which are accessible electronically through the following addresses: www.softpi.com , shop.softpi.com (also reachable with top level domains .it , .net or .org) (hereinafter the Websites).
- Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data you provide and / or gathered by browsing the Websites is directed to the achievement of the following purposes:
– Permitting access to and navigation on the Websites and to process anonymous statistics on the use of the Site, to check the correct functioning of the same and to ascertain any responsibility in case of offenses committed during navigation;
– Providing the registration service to the Websites;
– Providing the services offered by SOFTPI;
– Providing information to requests on specific products and / or services;
– Providing the subscription service of the periodic newsletters.
The lawfulness of the aforementioned purposes is based on the explicit and free consent of the interested party. Therefore, the personal data included in the Websites will be collected only with the explicit authorization of the user made by checking a checkbox with a clear description of the requested authorization and a reference (link) to the present informative.
- Cookies processing information
SOFTPI is committed to protecting your personal information and this document is intended to help you understand what information we may collect about you and how we use it.
What are cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device from a website server and that only that server will be able to retrieve or read its contents.
It contains some anonymous information and allows the website to remember some data.
The cookies used on the Websites are either persistent (ie they remain stored until they expire on the hard disk of the user / visitor personal computer) or session (they are not stored permanently on the user / visitor’s computer and vanish when closing the browser).
To identify users at the time of authentication on the Websites. In this way, SOFTPI can provide recommendations on products, show personalized content, make available other functions and personalized services;
To provide content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on the Websites. Advertising defined according to your interests is subject to your preferences;
To keep track of the preferences you have selected;
To keep track of items that are added to your cart.
The different types of cookies
Navigation or session cookies: these are used for the sole purpose of transmitting information over an electronic communications network, or necessary to provide a service explicitly requested by the user;
Analytics: if used directly by the Website administrators, it is used to collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the Websites;
Functionality cookies: they allow the user to navigate on the basis of a selection of chosen criteria (for example: the language) in order to improve the service.
Faces to create profiles related to the user and used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same in the context of navigating the net.
Here is a list of cookies used on these Web Sites:
- Google Analytics
- Google Map
How to control cookies
Do I must accept cookies to visit the Web sites?
No, not necessarily. You can disable cookies, including those used by our Websites, simply by disabling the function of cookies in your browser or not giving explicit consent to use. However, some parts of the site, as well as other webpages, may not work properly once this feature is turned off. For example, in case of access to the private area, the web sites may not proceed without the authentication provided through the cookies.
Where you can find more information about cookies
- Methods of treatment, retention period,and security measures
The processing of your personal data may consist, in addition to their collection, in their registration, storage, modification, communication, and/or deletion.
The treatment of data can also be carried out with or without the use of electronic tools by personnel specifically appointed.
The data will be stored in paper and / or electronic / computer / optical format and for the time strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes referred to in point 1, in compliance with current legislation.
The retention period is indeterminate as bound by the user’s will to remain registered with the Websites to take advantage of the services provided.
In relation to your personal data SOFTPI will adopt all the appropriate tools to guarantee its security and confidentiality, in compliance with the provisions of the Code and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). In particular, all technical, IT, organizational, logistic and procedural security measures will be adopted, as established by the Code and by the GDPR, so as to ensure the minimum level of data protection required by current legislation.
Moreover, the applied methodologies guarantee that the access to the data is allowed only to the personnel in charge of the treatment of data by SOFTPI.
- Provision of data
Regarding the provision of personal data we inform you that:
the computer systems and software procedures used to operate the Websites acquire, during their normal operations, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols; the mere access to the Websites therefore involves the acquisition by SOFTPI of data relating to you; some personal data relating to you are mandatory for the purposes of registration on the Websites and your refusal to supply them does not allow you to complete the registration process.
- Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data collected for the achievement of the purposes referred to in paragraph 1 above will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties.
With regards to the purpose of providing the newsletter service and for the collection of monitoring data for accessing the SOFTPI Websites, the personal data relating to such processing will be transferred to the MailChimp and Google Analytics suppliers located in a third country outside the EU. MailChimp and Google Analytics adhere and have certified full compliance with the EU-US Privacy Shield (EU-US Privacy Shield Framework) recognized by the European Commission that issued a related adequacy decision. Therefore the processing of data performed at these suppliers is fully compliant with the GDPR.
- Rights of the interested party
Under the Law, you are entitled, inter alia, to:
- – Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you and their communication in an intelligible form;
- – Obtain, by the Data Controller or Data Processor, as identified below:
- Information on the origin of personal data, on the purposes and methods of processing, on the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- Indication of the identification details of the Data Controller and of the Responsible person (s), as well as, if any, of the representative designated by a foreign subject to process data in Italy;
- Indications about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as a representative designated in the territory of the state, managers or agents;
- – Get:
- The updating, rectification, exportation or integration of data concerning you;
- The deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation of the fact that the operations referred to in points (i) and (ii) above have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those whom the data have been communicated or disseminated to, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of clearly disproportionate means compared to the protected right;
- – Oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning you, provided for the purposes of commercial information or sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights can be exercised either directly or through one of your representatives, in the forms provided for by Law.
To exercise the above rights, you must provide a written request, by ordinary or electronic mail, to the Data Controller.
- Data controller
The data controller is the writer Software Products Italia srl, with registered office in Via Arno n. 108, Sesto Fiorentino, (50019) Florence. Any communication, request or complaint can be forwarded, by ordinary mail, to the attention of the Privacy Office or, by email, to the address firstname.lastname@example.org .
The Websites and Services provided by the Data Controller are not intended for minors under the age of 18 and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information about minors. In the event that information on minors was unintentionally registered, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, at the request of users.
- Changes to this Information
This information may change. It is therefore advisable to regularly check this information and refer to the latest version.
Holder of the data is the SOFTPI, in its legal representative pro tempore, with registered office at Via Arno n. 108, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Florence, Italy.