Duration: 1 day.
Goal: Build native mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Pre-requirements: PB programming (MMPBC01).
Language: Training in Italian and English Language / I corsi possono essere tenuti in Italiano e in Inglese.
– Appeon Mobile vs other mobile platforms (Object-C, Java, Cordova)
– Appeon versions and PB compatibility
– Appeon for .NET and Java platforms
– Appeon Server, installation
– Appeon Developer, installation
– The Appeon WorkSpace (AWS)
– Application profile
– Deploy a PB application to the AWS simulator
– Unsupported Features report
– DB connection: the Connection Cache
– Static and Dynamic DB connection
– Settings walk-through
– Tweaks and optimizations
– Appeon Debugger
– Client logs