Duration: 2 Days.
Goals: Development of an MDI application and Database manipulation.
Pre-requirements: OO programming.
Language: Training in Italian and English Language / I corsi possono essere tenuti in Italiano e in Inglese.
– The PB IDE, workspace, target and application objects
– First PB application, methods and events, global and local variables
– Windows and visual controls
– Properties, tab order, scripts, window types
– Menu object, menu items, toolbar, dynamic call to parent windows
– DB connection types, ODBC vs native
– Database profile and painter
– Transaction object
– Create a DW, presentation styles, Data Preview
– Retrieval arguments
– Server-side and client-side operations
– Computed fields
– Static/Dynamic binding of dataobjects to DW controls
– DW master and detail example
– Dynamic DW
– Graph DW
– Crosstab, treeview, composite and label DW
– Overload and Override
– Dot notation
– Visual/Non-visual User Objects (UO)
– Dynamic creation of UO
– PB Debugger: breakpoints, step in/out/over, watch, conditional breakpoints
– PB Runtime
– PB pcode vs DLL
– Package the application